Malacañang Palace has declared special holiday on February 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 17, 19, 26 to give way for the celebration of local events in selected areas.
The work and classes in selected areas in the country will be suspended on the following dates mentioned above after Malacañang Palace declared it as special holidays.
President Rodrigo Roa Duterte announced the special holidays through Executive Secretary Salvador C. Medialdea based on Proclamation 407 to 412.
The Proclamations of local holidays covered the areas including of Godod, Zamboanga del Norte; Kidapawan, Province of Cotabato; Parañaque City; Kabasalan, Zamboanga Sibugay; Bago City, Province of Negros Occidental and City of Zamboanga.
Here are the Proclamations:
▪ Proclamation No. 407 (February 8) – Founding Anniversary of Godod, Zamboanga del Norte.
▪ Proclamation No. 408 (February 12) – 20th Founding Anniversary of Kidapawan City in the province of Cotabato.
▪ Proclamation 409 No. (February 13) – 20th Cityhood Anniversary of Parañaque City.
▪ Proclamation No. 410 (February 17) – 81st Founding Anniversary of Kabasalan municipality in Zamboanga Sibugay.
▪ Proclamation No. 411 (February 19) – 52nd Charter Anniversary of Bago City in Negros Occidental.
▪ Proclamation No. 412 (February 26) – 81st Charter Anniversary of Zamboanga City.
▪ Proclamation No. 269 (February 16 & 25) – Chinese New Year Celebration and EDSA Revolution Anniversary.
RA 8814 (February 9) – Mandaluyong Liberation and Cityhood Day in Mandaluyong City
RA 9428 (February 14) – Valenzuela City Day
What can you say about these special holidays?
ShaRe to inform your friends!