KUWAIT- Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) has been in hot water for quite a while amid the issues of Laglag Bala and Baggage theft. But ever since the new administration took office in 2016, there has been a lot of changes.
NAIA has released the new airline assignment effective August 31, 2018.
- Philippine Airlines (International)
- Etihad Airways
- Saudia Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Thai Airways
- Philippine Airlines (Domestic)
- Cebu Pacific (Domestic)
- Cebu Pacific (International)
- All other international carriers except for the 5 Airlines assigned in terminal 1
- All other domestic airlines except Philippine Airlines and Cebu Pacific
Prior to this new airline assignments, travelers and families are expected to follow these to avoid inconvenience during their flight.