ADVISORY: SEAFARER VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
The Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA) is in need of the VOLUNTARY PARTICIPATION of EXPERIENCED DECK / ENGINE TANKER OFFICERS (gas, oil, or chemical) who will work hand-in-hand in the development of a TRAINING RECORD BOOK for the issuance of “Advance Gas, Oil, Chemical Tanker” Certificate of Proficiency (COP).
Specifically, the following are the needed volunteers:
1) Active sailing onboard tankers
2) Shore-based, currently engaged as technical support attending to tankers
3) Accredited instructors of Maritime Training Institutes (MTIs) currently conducting advance tanker training courses
4) Currently engaged or experienced as Marine Safety Officers of ship management company operating tankers
5) Actively engaged Surveyors from International Association of Classification Societies (IACS)-recognized class
6) Currently engaged as Crewing / Fleet Manager in any manning agency deploying senior officers on tankers
To interested seafarer volunteers, please send your name, contact number, and a brief description of your work experience to email@example.com.Thank you!